EXPORT FROM ASIA
- Rice has bees grown in Asia for thousands of years. Geographically we are located close to top largest rice producing countries in the world, China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam or Thailand . The Mekon River Delta (the ‘Rice Bowl’) in southern Vietnam is where most of Vietnam’s rice is grown. Rice is also grown in the Red River Delta in the northeast part of the country, and on the north-central coast. Most rice grown in Vietnam is wet-rice, meaning that it is grown in flooded fields rather than dry land. From our office in Hanoi, we trade the mot demanded rice varieties from these countries, white long, white broken, jasmine, parboiled,…
- Vietnamese coffee is often made from Robusta coffee beans, which is one of the two most found coffee species in the world, the other is Arabica.
- Coffee is one of the six agricultural products that bring back over 3 billion USD per year for Vietnam. It is now present in more than 80 countries and territories, mainly the European Union (EU), the US, Russia, Japan, and the UK. Vietnam still No.2 coffee exporter.
- The EU is Vietnam’s largest coffee market, accounting for 40 percent of the country’s total volume and 38 percent of the total value. It is followed by the Association of Southeast Asia Nations with 13 percent. Over the past five years, the export value to the EU has reached between 1.2 billion – 1.4 billion USD per year. Vietnamese coffee also accounts for 30 percent of the total coffee import of China- the world’s most populous market.
- Vietnam is the undisputed king of global cashew nut producers. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Vietnam increases its production steadily year by year. It is about 3 times more than India, the world’s second biggest producer.
- In 2021, approximately 383.3 thousand metric tons of cashew nuts were produced in Vietnam, reflecting an increase of 10 percent in the production volume of cashew nuts from the previous year. Since 2016, this was the highest volume of production recorded in the given timeline.
- Vietnam’s biggest cashew producing area is the southern province of Binh Phuoc. It is located north of the commercial center Ho Chi Minh City and to the west borders Cambodia’s Kampong Cham Province.
- Vietnam is the leading in pepper cultivation and production over the world since 2001.
- Vietnam’s pepper have now reached more than 97 countries and territories in Asia, Europe, America, and Africa. European countries are the main importer of Vietnamese pepper, which accounts for 40% of the output.
- At present, Vietnam’s pepper grows mainly in 6 provinces across the country: Binh Phuoc, Dak Nong, Dak Lak, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Dong Nai and Gia Lai. In terms of productivity, Vietnam now can produce 140,000 tons.
- While Dak Lak province is the biggest growing area of pepper, Phu Quoc Island is famous for its pungency and strong aroma especially the red peppers.
- Furthermore, peppers in Phu Quoc are cultivated without using chemical fertilizers but organic fertilizers and dry peppers under the sunlight instead of utilizing a heating system as in other regions.
- Vietnam is a country rich in handicraft products, thanks to the hardworking, dexterous, and creative qualities of the Vietnamese people. For a very long time, handicraft products have been a source of cultural pride and a source of income for the people. As the varieties of handicraft products are too numerous to be fully introduced, only a few typical items are mentioned here.
- Woven tapestries and handbags are unique works from the skilled hands of the ethnic women living in the Northwest regions.
- Embroidered articles and silk products are famous, wool tapestries and jute tapestries fare much sought after.
- Ceramic and porcelain items have been produced in Vietnam for a long time. Ceramic and porcelain products glazed by traditional methods into beautiful art are well known. Copperware is fabricated by the skillful hands of coppersmiths.
- Jewelry products and metalwork are concentrated in north region while stonework are mainly produced in the center region (Five Element Mountain Region).
- Vietnam ranks world’s third in wooden furniture export, the main export markets of Vietnam’s wooden furniture are the US, Japan, Korea, Australia, and the UK, while the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), came into effect paving the way for Vietnam’s wooden products to further penetrate the European market.
- Vietnamese furniture export turnover to Europe is growing every year, accounting for a significant percentage of the country’s revenue from countries such as Germany, France, the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Rattan and wicker furniture. Because outdoor conditions are always much more extreme, like continuous sunlight or high level of moisture, outdoor furniture is often required to be weather – resistant, long – lasting and easy – to – clean.
IMPORT TO ASIA
- Iberian ham, or jamón Ibérico (in Spanish words) is one of the most expensive cured meats in the world. There are many factors that lead to the high price of jamón ibérico like its process of elaboration which can be more than 36 months, the fact that it is an entirely artisanal product, the high quality of the product (made from 100% guaranteed pure bred Iberian pork), and limited production capacity.
- Iberian pigs live freely in the meadow lands, and they only eat acorns and natural products they find in the pasturelands. They can’t eat animal processed feeds. The outcome is a product 100% natural, without preservatives or artificial colors. The final product needs to come exclusively from 100% guaranteed pure bred Iberian pork. It can never be a cross breed.
- Although it contains fats, most of them are healthy, since it is rich in unsaturated fats, especially oleic acid, which are good for the heart. Ham is rich in vitamin B1 or thiamine, which helps metabolism, memory capacity, depression, anxiety and insomnia. It contains sodium and zinc, which help regulate extracellular fluids and develop greater mental capacity. It also benefits its protein, vitamin and mineral content.
- Through our partner www.mucho.vn we import to Vietnam Iberian pork products of the highest quality with Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) Jabugo.
- A perfect set to taste a little bit of everything is composed of Iberian Lomo, Chorizo and Salchichón. Unrepeatable flavors, intense aromas and juicy textures that will be a delicacy for your palate and your health.
- The Iberian pork loin is handmade with paprika, salt, garlic and oregano. The infiltrations of fat in its lean meat give it an excellent texture and juiciness, making it a delicacy for the palate and health.
- The Iberian Chorizo is the classic of our gastronomy, elaborated with the best lean meat of Iberian pork and seasoned with homemade seasoning. The Iberian Chorizo has a juicy flavor and an intense color and aroma, due to its perfect balance between lean meat and paprika.
- Iberian salchichón (kind of salami), with a meaty texture, is made with lean Iberian pork, finely minced and seasoned with ground black pepper. It is cured in natural cellars for 5 or 6 months, giving the salchichón its own personality.
- Scientific studies provide increasing evidence of the beneficial properties of olive oil for our health. Olive oil protects against inflammation, oxidative stress and cardiovascular risk caused by aging.
- The use of olive oil in Mediterranean cuisine is essential. As a dressing for salads and stews, and even for frying potatoes. In the latter case, nutritionists recommend its use over any other vegetable oil, since at high temperatures it continues to maintain its properties.
- Spain is the world’s leading exporter of olive oil, which ranks fourth among agri-food products exported from Spain, behind only citrus fruits, wine and pork.
- Currently, there are four types classified from highest to lowest: 1-extra virgin olive oil, 2-virgin olive oil, 3-olive oil and 4-orujo olive oil. This classification corresponds to the four commercial categories of olive oil that are recognized in the European Union legislation (EC Regulation 1019/2002).
- Spanish wines are some of the best Old World style wines in the world. While Spanish wines are sometimes eclipsed by the flashier French and Italian wines, Spain is one of the top three wine-producing countries in the world accounting for almost 14 percent of world wine production. With such prolific winemaking, there are many popular Spanish wines beloved not just in Spain, but around the world and in recent years we have seen greater penetration in North America and Asia.
- Wineries and cooperatives must tackle important medium-term challenges and adapt to the new consumption habits of a younger, more digital and environmentally aware public. This strategy includes a commitment to organic farming, online sales and wine tourism.
- Some of the best designations of origin are: 1. Rioja (Reds); 2. Priorat (Reds); 3. Cava (Sparkling); 4. Sherry (Fortified); 5. Ribera del Duero (Red); 6. Albariño (White)
- A vast selection of used forklifts for sale in Spain and available for delivery around the world. Operating from our massive warehouse showroom in Madrid, we have secondhand forklifts and industrial plant machinery for sale which we offer to our global customer base.
- We provide machines to suit all purposes from a variety of well known European, American and Japanese manufacturers and constantly rotate our stock. With a combined experience of over 30 years, you can trust in us to deliver the exact machinery you need to exceed your requirements.
- To learn more about any of our forklift stock and their specifications simply contact us today.